3.1 Personal Data you provide us directly.
We collect information directly from you when you:
- choose to participate in our offers and programs;
- create an account on our websites or in our mobile applications;
- call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us;
- interact with us in social media.
The Personal Data you provide to us directly can include:
1. Personal data that you provide at different points of contact with Toyota and might be shared between Toyota entities to provide you with the best possible products, services and offers and to align the engagement based on your needs and preferences:
- Identification data
- Personal identifying information: name, title, address (private and professional), previous addresses, telephone number (residential, business), e-mail address, nationality
- Personal characteristics : age, gender, date of birth, place of birth, marital status and nationality
- Vehicle information : current and previous brand and type of vehicle, Vehicle Identification Number, Number plate, selected optional equipment, purchase, rental or leasing, etc.
- Lifestyle: details on the consumption of goods or services, behaviour of the individual or his/her family, social contacts, complaints, incidents or accidents, use of media and means of communication, incl. Facebook account, Twitter account, Linked-in account, instagram…
- Professional information: occupation
- Household Composition : Marriage or present form of cohabitation, name of the spouse or partner, details of other members of the family or household.
- Hobbies and interests : Leisure activities and interests: hobbies, sports and other interests.
- Affiliations : other than professional, political or union, affiliations to charitable or voluntary organizations, clubs, associations, unions, organizations, groups, etc.
2. In case of need to verify your ID or driver’s licence (e.g. test drives, replacement car) data that will be collected from you can include:
IDs assigned by us, identification data, issued by the public services, other than the national registration number: number of identity card, passport, driving license, Copy of ID, Passport, Driver’s licence. Such data will only be used for administration of the test drive.
3. When interacting with Toyota through online channels (e.g. website) the following information can be captured (in accordance with the cookies policy):
Electronic identification data, IP addresses, cookies, moments of connection...
4. For connected car services the following data can be collected:
- Electronic data location: GSM, GPS.
5. When purchasing or applying for financial service offering or insurances, the following data can be collected and treated under the local banking legislation (i.e. it will not be shared with any other entities of Toyota):
- Financial features (only in relation with financial services offerings): Income/possessions of Data Subject and his/her partner, solvency, assessment of income, financial status, credit rating, details relating to insurance, professional activities of the data subject and their partner, conventions and agreements.
- Housing characteristics : Address of housing, housing type, own house or leased, length of stay at this address, rent, charges, classification of housing, valuation details, names of key holders.
6. When contacting you through our call centers (e.g. for satisfaction surveys) we might record the calls in order continuously improve the quality of our services:
- Sound recordings : Recording on tape, call recording.
7. For special events (e.g reveal of new car) Toyota might take – with your permission – photos and videos of you: Image recordings : Films, photographs, video recordings, digital photos.
3.2 Personal Data we receive from third parties
We may obtain the same categories of Personal Data about you from third parties such as our network of authorized Toyota sales agents, other group companies, carefully selected business partners who provide products and services under one of our brands, and any other third party who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
3.3 Personal Data we collect automatically
We may collect certain information by automated means (eg cookies, log-file, wif-fi access points web beacons) when you visit websites and digital applications and services. For further information on these technologies, we refer to section  of this Policy.